Full Day (8 hours) $300
Half Day (4 hours) $200
- Capacity is 1 or 2 anglers
- Live bait to be purchased by client in fall
- $100 nonrefundable deposit required to book all trips
Muskie Doom Guide Service is convinced you will catch a muskie on all full-day fishing trips from Oct. 1 to Nov. 30. How convinced? I GUARANTEE you will. Or your trip is FREE! That doesn’t mean I’m going to hook a fish and hand you the rod. Nope. You will catch a muskie (and hopefully more than one) on your own. End of story. Or it’s free. How can I be so sure? First, I fish quality waters with a good population of naturally reproducing muskies. And second, muskies go on a feeding binge in fall, which makes fishing awfully exciting. In fact, multi-fish days are common. Bundle up, then come experience the adrenaline-pumping rush of fall muskie fishing!
Muskie Doom Guide Service supplies all needed equipment, including, boat, fish finder, rods, tackle, life vests, etc., but you are always welcome to bring your favorite rod and reel. However, please bring the following:
- Valid fishing license (1-day licenses are available for residents or non-residents, but
please purchase in advance)
- Sack lunch (or make prior eating arrangements if you’d prefer to eat out)
- Appropriate clothing. Please note: During fall trips, it’s always colder on the water. Please bring layers of
clothing, including long underwear, sweatshirt and a heavy winter parka. Think winter clothing!
You can always take off layers if necessary.
- Polarized sunglasses - Camera - Sense of humor - Positive attitude - Willingness to learn